Thursday, September 6, 2012

Frustrating Food Packages

I saw this video on The Daily What today and all I have to say is, "Exactly!"



Why do food packages have to be so frustratingly difficult to open? I hate getting a food package that is resealable only to have the bag tear or the zip lock portion to separate from the package. I think this happens almost every single time I open a new package of shredded cheese. And just last night the spaghetti sauce refused to open. I had to whack the cap with a butter knife handle several times before I could it to pop open!



I also love how the food packaging lies.  Remember when I got frustrated opening this baking soda package?


I only need a little bit to make some strawberry muffins.  I'm ashamed to admit that it took at least 15 minutes to get this box open. 

Got any memorable frustrating package opening stories?  I need a laugh...



1 comment: