Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pin All the Things 7/8/12


I've been checking out Pinterest more than I aught this past week instead of doing more important things (like cleaning the house or finishing a certain someone's baby quilt).  It's amazing how much this sight can suck you in!  One cannot simply pin one thing, lol!

This week I have been trying to find some more husband friendly healthy recipes.  I've also been on a steel cut oats kick.  Those things are awesome and unbelievably filling.

Also created a few new boards.  Healthy Recipes, If I were a Princess, Art Projects and Breakfast.

Here a few of my random favorite from my pinning escapades:




I have a ton of boiled eggs in my fridge. I hate boiling eggs because the shells always stick and it's just a pain the butt. So I randomly bought the already boiled kind at the grocery store. Mistake! They had an off taste (not spoiled just weird). Figured a bunch of mayo and cheese would cover that right up. Yum!



Modified this recipe to work in the crockpot and subbed in some steel cut oats. Pretty tasty!



Made this today because I have a major craving for strawberry rhubarb pie and can't make a pie crust to save my life. Added in some blueberries. Will be making again as soon as I can find some more rhubarb.



Hi! My name is Heather and I'm a potato addict. Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew. Best part? This recipe is so easy!



I love pinatas. This will be made and this will hand in my office.



This is cute and also a necessity. My car feels like the inside of a volcano. Never buy a black car if you live in Florida. At least my a/c is working now but that steering wheel stays hot!



I finally made me one of these. Now I just have to go out and get me some lamps. I'd say this will help improve my photography but after playing with a Cannon DSLR at Target the other day I have come to the realization that it's not me. It's the camera. Peter had to drag me away before our roommate could convince me to sign up for a Redcard credit card and but the damn thing. *sigh* It was only $800.



This dress convinced me that I should have been born in a fantasy world where I rule in opulent splendor. Now I just need  me a crown.

Okay, I'm sure you've seen enough and I have an urge to go pin some more.

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment