Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pin All the Things 7/29/12


This week on Pin All the Things: things I want that would make my life easier. So I sort of created a wish list, as in, I wish my husband would buy me...




This because I have very little counter space in my itty bitty living space. (No I don't live in a genie lamp but sometimes I feel like I do). Also it looks cool and swirly and twisty.



This! I hate it when I make too much pasta, which I do every.single.time. Grr!

Source: vat19.com via Heather on Pinterest

The concept is nice and I do travel with a banana often, but something about the design of this is a bit off. It looks like a banana condom. So no, I can do without.

Source: vat19.com via Heather on Pinterest


I hate soggy crackers. I have to dip my crackers in my soup or chili one at a time. It's also really hard to travel from the kitchen to the table with a handful of crackers and very hot bowl of soup. Why didn't I think of this?

Seen any cook products/inventions that make your life easier? Please share in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment