Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pin All the Things 7/1/12 {4th of July}

 

I'm so excited that the 4th of July is just around the corner.  After Halloween it's one of my favorite holidays.  I love the fireworks and all the BBQ and watermelon I can eat.  Since I live near Disney Peter usually parks us in the cast member parking lot for a perfect view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks.  It's a fantastic show that involves an insane amount of fireworks.  This year I convinced Peter to give the Lakefront in Kissimmee a try.  It's closer to our home and I just don't feel like being stuck in Disney traffic since I have to work the next day.

I dug up some fun projects and yummy food for the 4th of July.  Do you have any fun crafts or food that you make to celebrate the 4th?


Food:



Use dyed cracker crumbs and a stencil to make a pretty design on your dip.



White chocolate fudge gets the festive tye-dye treament



These little firecrackers have a popping surprise!



Homemade candy bars celebrate our Independence Day!



I love Jell-O!  Layering red white and blue is always an easy treat.



This cake is so cute.  Cut it and find more red, white and blue!

Decor:



Free printable perfect for your wall or mantal.



Recycle some tin cans into a festive windsock.



Some styrofoam and stars become beautiful topiaries. 



Sew some felt stars together for this delightful garland.

That's it for this week's Pin All the Things.  Have a wonderful celebration and Happy (and safe) 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment