Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fekkai (Bzzagent Sample Review)*



I was so excited to get my very first Bzzagent campaign box.  I love getting to try new products and I especially love to get snailmail! 



Opeing this box was so much fun.  It was full of wonderful information about the product, Fekkai.  They sent me two full sized 'samples' of their Fekkai glossing shampoo and conditioner, 5-6 smaller samples of their glossing cream to share and a sample for those who have color-treated hair (which I do not).  Their was also a booklet and a cd advertising insert.


I have seen Fekkai at my local grocery store in the beauty aisle but never tried any due to the price.  It's a bit expensive which is probably the only reason I won't be using this product in the future. 


This product smells wonderful!  It just smells really clean and not like the olive oil contained within it.  It also does a spectacular job of making my hair shine!  Those who tried the glossing cream also raved about it's ability to make hair less frizzy and very shiny.


I highly recommend Fekkai glossing shampoo to anyone looking for wonderfully shiny smell good hair as long as your not worried about spending too much on your hair.  Me, I'm content with the occasional splurge but, honestly, I can't stand spending too much on shampoo!


*I received this product as a member of Bzzagent.com but all opinions.  I was not compensated for this review.  If you would like to join the fun and become a Bzzagent click here.*

No comments:

Post a Comment